PMP Certification Training
Many individuals have project management experience but do not have the credentials to verify this fact. PMP (Project Management Professional) is one of the most widely recognized and highly sought after certifications in the world administered by Project Management Institute, PMI USA. The PMP signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide. Where others only conduct workshop, we go one step further by giving you the option of self- preparation using huge database of exam questions. You will have access to our database of 2,600 questions. We conduct PMP Training in Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar and Karachi
- Training Material | PMBOK 6th Edition
- Hands on mock exam preparation using our Online Testing System during training
- Certification of 35 hours (PDUs) of training to apply for exam, acceptable at PMI USA
- Guidance, Do’s & Don’ts & Tips on PMP Exam
- Access to trainers to answer all your PM related queries
- Weekend only program specially designed for working professionals.
- Foreign Qualified Trainers with International Work Experience
- Extensive Experience of Professional and Corporate Trainings for last eight (8) years
- Coverage of International Best Practices, and Latest Industry Trends
- Digital Resources (Lectures, Exercises, Notes & Case Studies)
100% success rate as of prior participants
- Session Starting from Feb 16, 2019 (Saturday & Sunday only)
- Time: 09:30 AM to 02:00 PM
- Venue: OPERATIONS360, F-11 Markaz, Islamabad
- Last Date for Fee Submission Feb 5, 2019
(Limited Time Offer – Feb Batch only)
- Workshop Fee: Rs 20,000/- (includes PMBOK 6th edition, course material, Certification of 35 hours (PDUs) of training to apply for exam – acceptable at PMI USA, networking opportunities with industry professionals and 6 Month Access to our Exam Simulator Software)
*All charges are exclusive of taxes
- 10% Discount for early bird registration.
- 10% Discount for group registration.
(Contact us for more details – Tell: 03317360360 | Email: contact @operations-360.com
We have 85+ certified PMP's from our previous workshops
Who Should Attend the Training
Mr. Muhammad Kamran Khalid is the only Pakistani who is certified PMP, CSCP & Six Sigma Master Black Belt from USA. He is also lead auditor of ISO 90001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001. He is a certified Supply Chain Trainer for UN and a certified trainer for World Bank for SME operations and personal Productivity. He has worked as a software engineer in Pakistan & Silicon Valley, USA and with Phillips, Cisco, SanDisk, RSA, Citrix, Microsoft and WebEx and numerous Startups. He is currently teaching at NUST
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Many professionals have project management experience but do not have the credentials to verify this fact. The credential can be in the form of a degree or a professional certification. PMP is the premiere certification for professionals around the world administered by Project Management Institute, PMI. This is no ordinary local certification. This is recognized globally. Just search the Internet about PMP and see its popularity and demand. PMP holders easily get better salaries (20% increase) then their non PMP contemporaries. USA, Middle East, Europe, Singapore and even in Pakistan the requirement for PMP is becoming a must for mid level and senior level jobs.
In order to be a certified PMP, the candidate must fulfill 3 pre-requisites and then successfully clear a computer based exam. This workshop is a preliminary preparation for the exam.
Workshop will briefly cover PMBOK 6th Edition.
- Introduction of PMP Certification, PMI & PMBOK
- Overview of Project Management Content
- Organization strucuters and its impact on project management life cycle
- Characteristics of a Project Manager
- Initiation of the Project & Role of PMO
- Selection, Approval & Preliminary Scope Statement
- Planning Process Group
- Scoping & Work Breakdown Structure
- Schedule, Cost & Resource Management
- Quality, Risk, Procurement, Communication & Stakeholder management
- Execution Process Group
- Performance Information & Deliverable Management
- Team Management & Information Distribution
- Monitoring & Controling Process Group
- Risk Monitoring
- Forecasting & Value Management
- Change Control Board, Scope Verification & Quality Control
- Closing Process Group
- Contract Closing
- Project Closing with Lesson Learned
- PMI code of Professional Responisibility
- Guidance in filling the PMI Application
This workshop is the first step towards becoming a certified PMP. The second step is testing and preparation using the online testing custom designed by OPERATIONS360. The last step is to appear for the exam in any Prometric center around the world (3 centers in Pakistan)
This workshop is designed to fulfill the requirements of 35 PDU’s (Professional Development Units or contact hours of training) required by PMI USA for a candidate to be eligible for the PMP certification exam. PMBOK 6th edition will be covered in depth with all knowledge areas PLUS additional information that others do not cover.
Only PMI USA can give you the PMP certification, after you clear their exam. However, You will get a certificate of completion at the end of this workshop. That certificate also acts as a document stating that you have completed one of the three pre-requisites to sit in the exam.
This workshop fulfils one prerequisite out of three (listed next), required to appear in the certification exam.
No. This workshop is aimed at polishing your concepts about project management. At the end of the workshop your foundation will be on sound footing. After the workshop the candidate needs to practice mock exams to be fully prepared to take up the challenging certification exam. This may take around 2 months or more depending on your study habits.
Many other consultants / training organizations offer similar 4 – 10 day workshops. While these workshops claim to prepare the candidate for the exam, truth cannot be further from the reality. Any workshop including ours is only useful in creating the foundation for the candidate.
The next step is extensive practice that requires discipline and time. This is where others fail and we take off. Operations360’s custom designed exam simulator gives our candidates the extra punch needed to appear in the certification exam.
- University degree (Bachelors or Masters) although high school certificate holders with considerable job experience are also eligible.
- Job experience of 4500 hrs or 3 years for degree holders.
- 35 PDUs (Professional Development Units or contact hours of training, 1 PDU = 1 hour of training)
The exam can be attempted any time of the year at designated Prometric testing centers all over the world. In Pakistan these centers are located in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi. We suggest that you attempt the exam only when you are ready and prepared for it.
The fee for the exam is US$ 405 (members) or US$ 550 (non members) payable to PMI USA. It is advisable to become member to reduce cost. A registered student can become a member of PMI USA for US$ 32, while a professional can become a member for US$ 129. In case you become a professional member the exam fee is (405 +129 = 534). If you are enrolled in an evening program such as MS or PhD, you can avail student membership, which means a total cost of US$ 437 (exam + membership) for the certification. Membership charges are annual. You may decide to renew the membership annually or not without any affect on your PMP credentials.
There is a misconception that you might need to appear for the exam every 3 years. However PMI requires the PMP certified professional to fulfill 60 Professional Development Units (PDU) per 3 years. These may include attending professional trainings on any management topic (1 hr of training = 1 PDU), job experience in projects (3 yrs = 15 PDU’s), voluntary work, book reading etc. These are easy to accumulate and send to PMI for renewal of PMP credentials. This way PMI ensures quality. However after each 3 year cycle you need to submit a renewal fee. US$ 60 (members) or US$ 150 (non members
After careful research we have come to the conclusion that most PMP training workshops don’t result in the candidate appearing for the certification exam. They don’t feel confident enough. We found out the reason and our 2-step program has been designed to effectively address this problem. We don’t just preach innovation we practice it as well.